The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 28th, 2024, 3:32pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Issue with Poly resistor(oprppres) on IBM 8RF DM M (Read 6737 times)
shortckt

Washington
Issue with Poly resistor(oprppres) on IBM 8RF DM M
Aug 24th, 2006, 11:14am

Hi All,

We got our die fabricated through MOSIS using IBM 8RF DM 0.13um technology. While testing the chip functionality, we realised that poly resistor (oprppres) is not present on the die and it is screwing our chip functionality.

I just wanted to post this message, so that all the groups who are testing and not getting any results should confirm with MOSIS regarding this issue.

Thanks.

View Profile   IP Logged
ACWWong
Community Fellow

Oxford, UK
Re: Issue with Poly resistor(oprppres) on IBM 8RF
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2006, 2:59pm

shortckt wrote on Aug 24th, 2006, 11:14am:
Hi All,

We got our die fabricated through MOSIS using IBM 8RF DM 0.13um technology. While testing the chip functionality, we realised that poly resistor (oprppres) is not present on the die and it is screwing our chip functionality.

I just wanted to post this message, so that all the groups who are testing and not getting any results should confirm with MOSIS regarding this issue.

Thanks.

Snap! well almost...I have suffered the exact same missing mask (rp resistor) on IBM 7WL (0.18um) on chips fabed via MOSIS about 18 months ago. The process option/mask list form was filled-in correctly, but still ended up with the oprppres missing!!! The next spin, we made sure we only used op resistors!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.