The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 18th, 2024, 3:26pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
number of "members" (Read 4125 times)
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
number of "members"
Sep 25th, 2007, 7:08am

I was just looking at a list of members, sorted by number of posts, and found it interesting that two-thirds of the members (3400 of almost 4900) have never posted anything...

(There was a strange bug, where some members with 0 posts were sorted in the middle of those with 1 post; I'm guessing they posted and then the administrator deleted the post for violating site policy.)

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
edgeEffect

California
Re: number of "members"
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2007, 1:32am

Geoffrey_Coram wrote on Sep 25th, 2007, 7:08am:
I was just looking at a list of members, sorted by number of posts, and found it interesting that two-thirds of the members (3400 of almost 4900) have never posted anything...

(There was a strange bug, where some members with 0 posts were sorted in the middle of those with 1 post; I'm guessing they posted and then the administrator deleted the post for violating site policy.)

I am a long time lurker (I've been reading since 2004).  I have found the site (forums and other sections) to be a great source of information.  I even find the questions from folks who are obviously looking for others to do their homework/projects to be useful...they usually cause me to review things I haven't looked at for some time.  

I look forward to many more years of lurking this awesome website.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.