The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 28th, 2024, 3:56pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WARNING (ADE-6003) : ADE Cadence (Read 7287 times)
AnkurVerigy

WARNING (ADE-6003) : ADE Cadence
Jul 04th, 2011, 4:37am

Hi All,

I get the following error message in the Candence Virtuoso when i am trying to simulate an RCX netlist ....

WARNING (ADE-6003): Terminal "IOUT", specified in the CDF termOrder, does not exist
\o            in the cell-view "aTEQUILA2v0" "alCSOURCEL2sw4v2" "schematic"
\o WARNING (ADE-6004): Mismatch was found between the terminals in the cellView and those on the
\o            termOrder property on the CDF. Because of the mismatch, the CDF termOrder will
\o            be ignored. The terminals in the cellView will be netlisted in the alphabetical
\o            order of their names. Eliminate the mismatch if you want the CDF termOrder
\o            property to be used for netlisting.
\o            To edit CDF of a cell,
\o            i) Open CIW->Tools->CDF->Edit.
\o            ii) Select Library Name & Cell Name.
\o            iii) Click on the Edit button in the simulation information section of the
\o                 Edit CDF window.

Can anyone will let me know what direction should i look into ?

Regards,
Ankur

View Profile   IP Logged
ywguo
Community Fellow

Shanghai, PRC
Re: WARNING (ADE-6003) : ADE Cadence
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2011, 6:26pm

I don't know what you did.

If you want to remove the warning message, please edit the term order following that steps, to edit CDR of a cell.

Yawei

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.