Sasha@tait wrote on Oct 17th, 2011, 8:59am:
Our client is currently searching for senior power electronics engineers for a long term contract in Sweden. This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world.
• Requirement Analysis on Power Systems.
• Implement Cost-Effective/ Highly Efficient/ Highly Reliable Solution for power system.
• Design and development of power electronic products inc. Power supply, Solar Inverter & frequency converters.
• Architecture selection, Topology development, Analysis, Simulation, Circuit Design, Control algorithm development and testing.
• At least 6 -10 years of experience in developing Power Electronics Applications like: Power supplies, solar inverters, frequency converters, industrial electronic drive technology, uninterrupted power supplies.
• Good knowledge of the application of power electronic devices (MOSFET, IGBTs), magnetic material selection and design.
• Understanding of electrical and thermal / EMC design aspects, for power electronics systems.
• Proficiency with simulation tools (e.g. Simetrix, Pspice, MathCAD, MATLAB)
• Experience of solar inverter design, for On or Off grid systems.
• Grid Code and Grid Fault Ride through requirements
• Have a sincere interest of novel power techniques and development trends.
• Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
• Bachelor Degree, Masters in electrical engineering or equivalent background.
My client is one of the fastest growing and leading hi-tech solutions providers in the world. Global R & D budget and innovative new projects are increasing. Headcount is still rising... 43,600 employees engaged in R&D, 40,000+ patents and rising via 17 research institutes in countries worldwide. This company is highly successful and is continuing its investment in people and for the future, in leading edge solutions and products. They are looking for people who share their vision & commitment to providing innovative products, services and solutions and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for their clients.
Type of position: Contract
Duration: 12 months +
Only Candidates LEGALLY entitled to work in Europe will be considered for this role as European travel will be required.
Interested candidates should forward CV (word doc) in complete confidence to Sasha@taitresources.com.
Key words: Electronics Engineer, Power Supply Engineer, Power Electronics Engineer, Control algorithm development, Power Architecture, Power Converter, Solar inverter, Frequency Converter.
Hello friend is the contract still open? Well I am really interested..You can contact me and we will discuss in detail.. Hope you will reply soon..