- Bay Area - Sr./Principal Behavioral Modeling Engineer
- Enrich behavioral model library for analog IPs.
- Implement and roll out automation tools for model creation and
- Standardize analog behavioral modeling methodologies.
- Develop good practices for analog model coding.
- Develop custom behavioral models.
- Tools and methodologies support.
- Experience in writing and debugging analog behavioral models with
Verilog, Verilog-A, and/or Verilog-AMS.
- Experience in writing self-checking behavioral models.
- Solid background with Real Value Modeling (for event driven
simulator), model verification and regression.
- Current with model automation technologies.
- Extensive experience with Cadence design environment and
analog/mixed-signals simulation tools: Spectre, APS, AMS Designer,
- Strong understanding of model performance in simulation, modeling
for multiple voltage domain designs.
- Familiar with IP reuse
⋆High Visibility Principal Technical Leadership Role Requiring 10+ yrs. exp. and influencing a Large Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Organization with multiple Design Teams & Locations!