The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 28th, 2024, 11:15am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hspice and verilog A (Read 2614 times)
conix33

Hspice and verilog A
Mar 09th, 2013, 12:48pm

Hello,
I am new to the forum and to the modeling world. I am trying to understand how to combine Hspice and verilog . I would like to model  a OTFT from a model from Hspice. I am at the planning stage still.
I read you can modify a model using Verilog A but I was not able to find how to do it. Please I have some questions I need some answers:

- Can someone guide me how to find those info?
- Can we modify the equations in the file (and rename it to something else) by using Verilog A?
- Are there some OTFT verilog code to use and modify?

I appreciate any help.
Thank you

View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: Hspice and verilog A
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2013, 11:42am

Your first task will be to find a Verilog-A description of an OTFT (I'm not familiar with the acronym).  Do you know of any university research groups working on OTFT?  You should check their web sites and/or publications.

Verilog-A is a language; your second question doesn't really make sense -- you'll modify the equations in the file using a text editor.

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.