The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 19th, 2024, 12:08pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
utsoi model for spectre? (Read 569 times)
Dan Huber

utsoi model for spectre?
Jun 28th, 2013, 10:13am

Is the utsoi MOSFET model available yet in any version of spectre?  Is it planned to be available soon?  Does it require some kind of add-on?  I have been unable to find much information about this model on the web, but our new DesignKit uses it for all the FETs.  I really hope I don't have to simulate everything with Eldo.
Thanks,
-Dan

View Profile   IP Logged
Dan Huber

Re: utsoi model for spectre?
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2013, 8:18am

I got this response from Andrew on the cadence forum, figured I would repost it here in case anyone else needs the information:

By Andrew Beckett in Custom IC Design

Dan,

It was added in an ISR of MMSIM111 and MMSIM121 (I can't check which subversion due to our internal CCR database being down for scheduled maintenance this weekend). Anyway, you would be best advised to use the latest MMSIM121 Hotfix to ensure you have the latest build. You can now do "spectre -h utsoi" to find the details of the model.

Kind Regards,

Andrew

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.