The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:02am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to define Via/contact when transfer layout from old designkits to new one? (Read 2554 times)
Jacki

How to define Via/contact when transfer layout from old designkits to new one?
Jun 03rd, 2014, 11:08pm

Hi,

I am facing a problem with the Calibre LVS. I have my layout in old version of the design kits, but now I want to transfer it to the new version of design kits, the schematic simulation is quite good, but when I try to extract the parasitics, I have several problems. The one I cannot solve is the via/contacts. The error is "the via/contact is not defined". I don't know how to define the via/contact when transferring the old version layout to the new one?
   Anybody can help? Thank you.
   Jacki.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jacki

Re: How to define Via/contact when transfer layout from old designkits to new one?
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2014, 3:58pm

I may find one possible solution, and that is to flatten the layout, then re-attach to the tech lib. It may work for the not defined vias.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.