The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 20th, 2024, 1:29am
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Noise analysis of asynchronous SAR (Read 11259 times)
BackerShu
Community Member

Re: Noise analysis of asynchronous SAR
Reply #15 - May 12th, 2017, 12:52am

deba wrote on Nov 19th, 2016, 7:56pm:
On a separate note, it is not related to this thread. But I will ask anyways. For other ADC architectures, like pipeline, flash, algorithmic ADC etc. one can also do a PSS/PNOISE analysis. But in most of the appnotes, I have seen only transient noise is the recommended method for measuring noise performance. There seems to be very few papers which talk about applying SpectreRF analysis to ADC's. Mostly they are limited only to simple cases like noise analysis of a dynamic comparator. Do you have any comments on this?
Thanks

This is an interesting point. My feeling is that although it is not common in papers/application notes, SpectreRF is widely used for clocked circuits. I think it will be a good idea that you open a new post for this discussion.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.