The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 19th, 2024, 7:01am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
cppsimview (Read 1836 times)
maxcy

cppsimview
Apr 20th, 2018, 9:40am

I am using CPPSimView intuitively so far, but I have a few questions about it's usage: the test.par button, the test.tr and test_noise.tr button, and the plot_sig button.  What is the function of the sync and load and the back and forward buttons.  A help file would be useful. Is there such a thing?

View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: cppsimview
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2018, 7:49am

Did you try the manuals here?
http://www.cppsim.com/manuals.html

I have never used CPPSimView, but a quick Google search brought me to that web site.

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
maxcy

Re: cppsimview
Reply #2 - Apr 23rd, 2018, 9:26am

None of these tutorials give the syntax/rules about creating a .tar file, like a dictionary would be used to learn a language. I use C++ a lot and sometimes I have to create make files, but there is a lot of documentation about how to create one from scratch.  Not so with a .tar file.  These tutorials do contain information about how to modify an existing .tar file, I can understand things like .param etc, but no real info on the actual syntax!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.