The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:16am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
INL/DNL of DAC/ADC using Calculator (Read 901 times)
repah
Community Member

INL/DNL of DAC/ADC using Calculator
Apr 07th, 2020, 7:44am

Hello,

I am interested in doing INL/DNL of DAC/ADC using Cadence Spectre Calculator as opposed to just doing post-processing in MATLAB.

I have no experience using the INL or DNL functions in the Cadence Spectre Calculator.  Are there any examples or guidance on how to use these functions for these types of measurements - or is post processing a better option?

Thank you.

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: INL/DNL of DAC/ADC using Calculator
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2020, 1:57am

I believe this is (and I may be mistaken) in the ADC Verification Rapid Adoption Kit on http://support.cadence.com. If you go there and look for Resources->Rapid Adoption Kits and search in the box below (the one that is asking you to search within the Rapid Adoption Kits) for "ADC Verification" you should find it.

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
repah
Community Member

Re: INL/DNL of DAC/ADC using Calculator
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2020, 3:00pm

It does not cover static analysis.  

Hopefully a RAK or Application Note can be produced someday that covers INL and DNL simulations.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.