The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 7:36am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Analog IC Design Engineers needed in European locations (Read 189 times)
Diamond1974

Analog IC Design Engineers needed in European locations
May 30th, 2023, 6:08am

My team is recruiting for positions for a high profile SemiConductor global business (Top 15 globally) engaging with some of the most significant Tier 1 clients. We are working primarily with the Consumer division of this business devising chips for telecos, handsets, wearable tech, headphones etc.

We are recruiting from Senior Engineer level through to Principal and are looking for individuals with a minimum of 3 years experience. Should you have 5 years experience and upwards and require VISA sponsorship or relocation assistance, we can help with this too.

The main locations we are currently recruiting within are: Ireland, Scotland, South East England, Southern France, Spain and Italy.

Should you wish to find out more feel free to drop me a note or send me your resume and I will have one of my team contact you directly to discuss in more detail.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.