|
The Designer's Guide Community Forum
https://designers-guide.org/forum/YaBB.pl Design Languages >> Verilog-AMS >> deep probe https://designers-guide.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1180610234 Message started by Venkateshr on May 31st, 2007, 3:17am |
|
Title: deep probe Post by Venkateshr on May 31st, 2007, 3:17am how to probe a net which is deep inside the circuit ? I dont want to bring that to top level.All I can give is the full net name then my verilog-a block should make that available in top level. this is similar to deepprobe block |
|
Title: Re: deep probe Post by rajdeep on May 31st, 2007, 10:12am I think try to use hierarchical names. To probe a net n1 which is in module A, and module A is in module Top use Top.A.n1 Rajdeep |
|
Title: Re: deep probe Post by Venkateshr on May 31st, 2007, 8:48pm hierarchial addressing is ok but whether that net is accessible in the top level. I don't know |
|
Title: Re: deep probe Post by Geoffrey_Coram on Jun 1st, 2007, 8:09am I thought that you could always access something if you had its full hierarchical name. |
|
Title: Re: deep probe Post by Venkateshr on Jun 1st, 2007, 10:07pm thank you. I will try that. |
|
The Designer's Guide Community Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.2.2! YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved. |