|
The Designer's Guide Community Forum
https://designers-guide.org/forum/YaBB.pl Simulators >> Circuit Simulators >> Parametric sweep in spectre https://designers-guide.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1220614083 Message started by smarty on Sep 5th, 2008, 3:28am |
|
Title: Parametric sweep in spectre Post by smarty on Sep 5th, 2008, 3:28am Hi All, �Can anyone help me out on the following issue. I am using a PWL whose pulse width is modelled depending on temperature. So if temperature increases the the high perion of the pulse increase. I used a variable temp to define it. and if I do a parametric sweep of temp for 2 steps say 25 and 75. I see the block output not performing as desired. If I run for the two steps seperately in analog artise, it works. Also when I change the variable from temp to any other name the block works as desired. But I need to model using temp and can anyone suggesthow can I do that. Thanks and Regards, SBR |
|
Title: Re: Parametric sweep in spectre Post by sheldon on Oct 3rd, 2008, 9:58am Smarty, � Can you implement the PWL in VerilogA? VerilogA can access the simulation temperature and you can write your equation for the pulse width using that value. Or, I think the there is a keyword for temperature, temp(?) so you can write expressions with temperature dependency for the PWL. If you look in the variable list for parametric analysis, the temperature keyword is listed. � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Best Regards, � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �Sheldon � � � � � � � � � � � � |
|
Title: Re: Parametric sweep in spectre Post by smarty on Oct 4th, 2008, 11:22am Hi Sheldon, Thanks for your inputs. I was able to successfully implement the same using the temp variable. I assigned the input as a variable temp and swept the temp for different values and I was getting the desired results. Best Regards, SBR |
|
The Designer's Guide Community Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.2.2! YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved. |