The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:44am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Problems with Netscape 4.7 (Read 3641 times)
Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Problems with Netscape 4.7
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:20am

Some people have been complaining about this website or this forum either not working properly, not displaying properly, or being very slow. In all cases, they have been using the old Netscape browser. Unfortunately, despite considerable effort, we have not been able to get this site to work properly with Netscape 4.7. Cry

I encourage you to upgrade to a more recent browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Netscape 7, or Mozilla 1 are all excellent candidates. Doing so will not only make this site work better, but I think you will find that many other sites will work better as well. Smiley Visit www.designers-guide.com/trouble.html for information on how to upgrade.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Re: Problems with Netscape 4.7
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2002, 12:34am

I have identified and fixed a problem that seems to have resolved some of the issues surrounding use of Netscape4.7 with this Forum.  The pages still load slowly, but appear to display properly.  Please let us know if you find that the forum is still unreadable.

Thanks!

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.