The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Aug 19th, 2024, 6:14am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neocircuit (Read 2508 times)
aamar
Community Member

Germany
Neocircuit
Jul 29th, 2005, 1:31am

Dear Sirs,

How can I define wWaveform in Neocircuit?

Thanks in advance.

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: Neocircuit
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2005, 9:18pm

Your question is very vague (and probably misspelt). Can you elaborate so that we can understand what you're asking?

Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
aamar
Community Member

Germany
Re: Neocircuit
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2005, 3:19am

I am sorry.

The program named Neocircuit from noelinear, which is now included in Cadence tools.

I have to define goals for my optimization problem, a tool called neocalc is used to define the expressions of the goals. In this calc, there is special library functions, one of them is the delay for example, which requires 8 parameters, two of them are the waveforms to be compared for the delay, these parameters are named "wWaveform". So I was confused with the "w" standing before "Wavform". and in anycase how can I refer to the waveform, I tried the syntax of the cadence analog design calculator, but I didn't succeed.

Any how I found it finally, It is so EO(TRANS1,TRAN_OUT), where TRANS1 is the name of the simulation process, defined when setting up for simulation, and TRAN_OUT is the node carrying the signal.

Thank you.

aamar

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.