The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Aug 15th, 2024, 8:31am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
design parameter to model file (Read 1409 times)
ssupin-ma

San Jose, CA
design parameter to model file
Aug 22nd, 2005, 3:46pm

Hi,

I am using the Analog Design Environment (GUI) do spectre simulation.

And I am looking a way to change the model setting base on a design variable (or any variable that I can change in Analog Design Environment)

I know the temperature is kind of variable that I can easily change in Analog Design Environment, and the model file can use it to change its parameters.

If I can use any command in model file to get the value on design variable? Or can I force a design variable to be “global” and can be reference by model file as “temp”?

Maybe there are some other reserved “global parameter” that I can set the value in Analog Design Environment, and be reference by model fiel?

(Of course the "global parameter" is not the normal defination of design parameters. The tradition defination of "golbal" is base on circuit hierarchy. And here I am looking for "global parameter" can be referenced by design section and also by model file. And I am looking the solutions in Analog Design Environment, instead by using the ocean file.)

Thanks for your time to read this question.

Smiley

Ssu-Pin Ma (Simon)
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.