The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Aug 15th, 2024, 8:19pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ocean Commands Cadence GUI uses (Read 743 times)
schehrazi
Community Member

University of CA, LA
Ocean Commands Cadence GUI uses
May 29th, 2006, 3:18pm

Hi,

Is there any way to figure out which Ocean commands the Cadence direct plot GUI uses for plotting things? For example, assume I want to plot IIP3 of a circuit, after running the PAC/PSS simulation, I use PAC direct plot window, select the tones and output and it plots it. All these can be done with a few Ocean commands as well. Is there an option which if set, shows the Ocean commands in CIW or anywhere else?

thank you

View Profile   IP Logged
ACWWong
Community Fellow

Oxford, UK
Re: Ocean Commands Cadence GUI uses
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2006, 3:56pm

When using ADE & plotting with the Main Form, there is a button near the bottom called "Add to Outputs".
If you tick it then proceed to plot your results from the Main Form GUI, you get the expressions loaded into the ADE outputs. You can then paste them in/out of the calculator or in your case, just paste into your Ocean script or simply "save script" once the correct outputs in ADE have been setup.

View Profile   IP Logged
schehrazi
Community Member

University of CA, LA
Re: Ocean Commands Cadence GUI uses
Reply #2 - May 29th, 2006, 5:33pm

Thank you so much, this helps me a lot.  ;)

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.