The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 23rd, 2024, 12:17pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Plotting s-parameter from Cadence icfb (Read 2495 times)
msl

Plotting s-parameter from Cadence icfb
Jun 19th, 2006, 3:29pm

Hi all,

I have done the sp simulation with the Analog Design Envionment in icfb.  I could display the s-parameter table after simulation by selecting "Results->Print->S-Parameter->2 port".  According to a tutorial I'm using, I should be able to plot the s parameters by first clicking on "Tools->Waveform ...", then cloosing "Results->Plot-SP" to display the S-Parameters Results window.  But on my Analog Design Envionment window, I do not have the "Results->Plot-SP" selection.

Does anyone know what the problem is? Or, if I don't have the license for that function?

Thanks in advance!

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: Plotting s-parameter from Cadence icfb
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2006, 1:53pm

Do you have a Results->Direct Plot->Main Form menu? This has been there since IC50, and is the usual way to plot s-parameter (and many other simulation results).

Otherwise, please state which version you're using - then we can give you more directed advice.

Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.