The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 29th, 2024, 1:33pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Analog Mixed – Signal Design Engineer position (Read 3341 times)
bezdrny
Ex Member

Analog Mixed – Signal Design Engineer position
Jul 5th, 2006, 12:39pm

Analog Mixed – Signal Design Engineer position available in Chandler, AZ!
I represent PDS Technical Services, a national contract labor service company, specializing exclusively in one business…The People Business.    
I was reviewing your resume on our database.  I have a position that I think you may be interested in.    
Job Duration: Permanent Hire or 6 Months Contract
Pay Rate: $80,000 to $130,000  
Job Title: Analog Mixed – Signal Design Engineer
Position ID: 101421

Do you want to work with a design team whose signature is under several award-winning products? This is your chance to join us. We have multiple positions available for experienced Analog and Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineers. We are conveniently located in the Phoenix area.  

Responsibilities cover the entire product development cycle including helping define the new product, determine architecture, and perform system level behavioral simulations, transistor level design and simulation, IC evaluation and ATE test development support for introduction.  

Responsibilities include system and transistor-level design of analog circuit blocks such as Amplifiers, References, Comparators, Serializers/Deserializers, Clock and Data Recovery Circuits and corresponding High-speed interface logic, Fractional-N/S-D/Integer-N PLLs and PLL components like VCOs, PFDs, Dividers etc. These blocks will be used in high-speed interconnect, signal processing and data communications ICs designed for automotive displays/camera applications, cell phones, printers, basestations etc.  

Job Requirement:
A minimum of 3 years' experience is required. MSEE or PhD is preferred.  
Candidates must have demonstrated experience in designing mixed-signal circuits and taking an IC through design, layout, evaluation, and release to production.  
Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required.  
Candidates must be self-starters and motivated to excel  
A demonstrated facility with schematic capture and circuit simulation (SPICE, Viewlogic, Cadence) tools is required.  
Signal processing skills and facility with MATLAB/SIMULINK are a plus.  
Ability to floor-plan and supervise layout, and strong knowledge of device physics required.  
Backend experience (troubleshooting, probing, etc.) is a plus
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Sr. Technical Recruiter, Eboni Marmolejos, at the following number:
Eboni Marmolejos  
Sr. Technical Recruiter  
PDS Technical Services  
480-929-9922, x22204 phone
480-929-9779 facsimile
800-456-8644, x22204 toll free  
emarmolejos@pdstech.com

If this position is not of interest to you, is there anyone you could refer to us that might be interested in the position? PDS does offer a referral bonus for any candidate you refer and we hire after they are on the job for 30 days.  

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to talking with you

« Last Edit: Jul 05th, 2006, 5:35pm by Forum Administrator »  
  IP Logged
mikki33
Community Member

Analog/Mixed
Signal/High Speed

Israel
Re: Analog Mixed – Signal Design Engineer position
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2006, 1:01pm

bezdrny wrote on Jul 5th, 2006, 12:39pm:
I was reviewing your resume on our database.  I have a position that I think you may be interested in.    

The 3rd line was interesting...

If you don't have time to do it good
you will find time to do it again
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.