The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 29th, 2024, 8:19am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Verilog Requirements Contract and Perm (Read 2468 times)
JMartin

UK
Verilog Requirements Contract and Perm
Jul 13th, 2007, 6:15am

I am representing a multinational Consumer electronics company who have a number of these vacancies live and will consider anyone eligible to work in the UK. They are are 12 month contract role and happy to pay upto £44hr for the right candidates.

We also represent a lot of companies who would be just as keen to employ permanent candidates so please forward me your CV even if you are not interested in contract work.

You will need to be an FPGA designer – Using, Verilog, Synplify, Model Sim and Xilinx (Virtex4?) software.
You will have taken a design from Verilog through simulation to fitting on a Xilinx FPGA. Operating at ~ 75MHz clock rates.

This is a serious requirements so if you are interested please e-mail me on jonathan.martin@matchtech.com or contact me on 00441489 898886

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.