The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 20th, 2024, 3:30pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
model info from opt in ADE calculator (Read 1666 times)
Dipankar
Community Member

model info from opt in ADE calculator
Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:43am

Hi All,

I am tryng to Cg of a nmos_cap from opt in calculator but the timepoint at which I need to get this is not known before simulation. So I can't put the time value in timeinfo in transient analysis option. Any idea of workaround ?

Dipankar.

With Thanks and Regards,
Dipankar.
View Profile   IP Logged
Tlaloc
Community Member

Dallas, TX
Re: model info from opt in ADE calculator
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2008, 7:12pm

First off, I am assuming that you are running your simulation using Spectre.  With that, you can save device parameters for the transient sim.  The format is Code:
save X:param 

where X is the hierarchical name of the device and param is the parameter you want to save.  If you use X:oppoint, it saves all of the parameters of the device, but you can save individual parameters as well.

I have not figured out how to do this through ADE.  What I have done in the past is to create a file with the save command, and include that file through ADE.  That works just fine even if it is a bit bothersome.  I should note that I haven't tried too very hard to figure out if there is another way.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.