The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 28th, 2024, 5:49am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Available: Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF Behavioral Modeling and Verification Expert (Read 3981 times)
Peruzzi
Community Member

Available: Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF Behavioral Modeling and Verification Expert
Oct 14th, 2008, 7:27am

Solid background in all phases of integrated circuit development –  analysis, design, simulation, verification, laboratory validation and automatic testing, with strong emphasis in mixed signal design and behavioral modeling. Consistently successful product delivery. Experienced with Cadence design tools – Verilog-AMS, VHDL-AMS, and with MATLAB and Simulink. Skilled problem solver and a reliable team player.

Contracting possible.

Contact me directly:  Peruzzi@IEEE.org

View Profile   IP Logged
Peruzzi
Community Member

Re: Available: Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF Behavioral Modeling and Verification Expert
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2009, 7:43am

Available now!

I'm seeking my next client.  I put out my shingle as an independent consultant for Analog/Mixed-Signal and RF Behavioral Modeling and Verification, and just finished up a gig for a hard-disk-drive read channel with self calibration (a.k.a. mixed-signal BIST).

As IC geometries shrink and analog performance gets worse, self-calibration and therefore behavioral modeling and verification become absolutely necessary.  It's a nasty job but somebody has to do it.

Visit my profile: www.LinkedIn.com/in/Peruzzi

Or my website: www.RPeruzzi.com

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.