The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 6th, 2024, 10:21pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
how to set the cadence let the cell in lib can be check in and check out? (Read 3124 times)
jojo

china
how to set the cadence let the cell in lib can be check in and check out?
Nov 13th, 2008, 6:57am

a senior question:

I have already edited the user'lib cdsinfo.tag,set the "cdslibcheck on",and edited the cadence bais lib cdsinfo.tag set the "cdslibcheck on" and "cdsbarry on".
but i still can not let the cell check in,because the software is still not gen the fold ".V*" for the user'lib, so  what can i do to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot !!!

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: how to set the cadence let the cell in lib can be check in and check out?
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2009, 12:01am

Not sure what "cdsbarry" is - ah, I assume you meant "cdslibrary".

You didn't say which Design Management tool you're using. My guess is that it might be VersionSync - if so, are you expecting the "vault" to be within the library? Normally that would get created when you check it in - as a directory called ".VSVAULT" within the library. Worst case you can create the directory yourself, but it should not be necessary.

Some clue as to which tool you're using, and the error you are seeing would help diagnose the problem!

Best Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.