The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 20th, 2024, 12:22am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UNABLE TO OPEN FILE: nch3.m (Read 1670 times)
qiushidaren
Community Member

I am a lovely
MOSFET!

Chengdu
UNABLE TO OPEN FILE: nch3.m
Mar 21st, 2010, 11:14pm

Hi All,

I met quite a weird issue, when I used IC5141 to generate HspiceS netlist, it showed that:
UNABLE TO OPEN FILE: nch3.m
UNABLE TO OPEN FILE: nil.m
PARAMETER HAS NOT BEEN SET: nil

I checked the HspiceS netlist file, I found that all of the subckts parameters were set to nil, such as W=nil, L=nil, model name. What I have done is only adding Mn and Mp parameters of Inv to CDF Base, after that, I can’t get a final netlist anymore, can any body help me to solve this issue, thank you in advance. Cry

-Terry

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: UNABLE TO OPEN FILE: nch3.m
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2010, 8:18am

Is there a good reason why you are trying to use hspiceS (which is obsolete and end-of-lifed - in fact it's no longer present in releases after IC5141) rather than the newer and cleaner "hspiceD" interface?

It's very hard to know what is wrong without knowing the details of what you've done. Can you report it via your support channel into Cadence (if you're at a University, that may be via your university program).

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.