The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:23am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
net probe colors in Virtuoso schematic editor (Read 15128 times)
sutapanaki
Community Member

net probe colors in Virtuoso schematic editor
Oct 07th, 2010, 3:05pm

Hi

I'm using IC6.1.4 and I have the following issue when I probe nets in Virtuoso schematic editor (Create>Probe>Add net). There are just few colors which are used for probed nets (4 or 5) and they start repeating again. What I did was to go to CIW>Tools>Display Resource Manager>Edit and change the colors for layers y0 - y9 to the colors I wanted. Saved it in a display.drf file in my project directory from where I start icfb. The problem is the colors are not taken, as if that display.drf was not loaded. I still end up with the old colors. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? Have the layers for probed nets changed in this version of the software?  I thought that virtuoso loads automatically the display.drf file once it is placed in the project dir; or am I wrong? How can I force it to load that specific display.drf? Thanks.

Svilen

View Profile   IP Logged
bernd

Munich/Germany
Re: net probe colors in Virtuoso schematic editor
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2010, 3:51am

You can load your custom drf file with
drLoadDrf( t_filename )
you may put this line in your personal .cdsinit.

* bernd

Just another lonesome cad guy
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.