The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 3rd, 2024, 2:05pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Standard cells unresolved in myDesign (Read 2527 times)
ywguo
Community Fellow

Shanghai, PRC
Standard cells unresolved in myDesign
Oct 08th, 2011, 1:09am

Hello Guys,

I am doing post-PR simulation with AMS designer. Select Cellview-based netlister with ncvlog, ncelab, ncsim. It stops in elaberation phase with the following error.

Code:
ncelab: 09.20-s019: (c) Copyright 1995-2010 Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
	Elaborating the design hierarchy:
ncelab: *N,SFEDPL: Deploying new SFE in analog engine.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'FE_PHC668_rstn' of the unit 'DL07D1' is unresolved in 'csmc05mm01.xihu_dig:module'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'FE_OFCC666_FE_OFN640_modout' of the unit 'NI01D5' is unresolved in 'csmc05mm01.xihu_dig:module'. 

DL07D1 and NI01D5 are standard cells. I set the verilog file for standard file in ADE --> Simulation --> Options --> Compiler... --> Library Files/Directories. All the standard cells are compiled into myDesign_sim library. Then I fill myDesign_sim library name in Library list of Global Bindings.

I have not figured out the cause. Any comments are appreciated.

Best Regards
Yawei

View Profile   IP Logged
ywguo
Community Fellow

Shanghai, PRC
Re: Standard cells unresolved in myDesign
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2011, 5:34am

I have figured out the issue. The standard cells are compiled in and default view name is module. The sub-blocks in myDesign is compiled in and default view name is module, too. So I need to put module in View list of Global Bindings. Now it is done.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.