Can't replicate your results, my Bandgap shows the effect process
variation and mismatch.
1) The choice of seed shouldn't matter. Since a pseudo-random
sequence is used, the seed is used to make sure that you
replicate your results. That is, same seed same results.
Choosing different seeds will result in different sequences
and slightly different results which is why confidence intervals
are supported. They show the range of values for your
results: yield, mean, std, based on the number of runs, ...
2) Not sure where the term, child analysis comes from.
All the analysis defined are run a for each seed so the results
3) Again all the analysis are run as a set. If the seeds are not
same, then the results would be inconsistent rendering them
4) This requirement is well understood and the simulation
environment can even manage, re-use the same seed, when
simulating with trimming/calibration.
5) BTW, the recommended sampling method is LDS.