The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 12th, 2024, 4:13pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
switch capacitor integrator simulation (Read 3107 times)
c.h.zheng

switch capacitor integrator simulation
Dec 07th, 2005, 11:37pm

for everone:
I  design a sc integrator on  cadence spectre,but i don't know how to simulate it,please give me some advice,thanks very much.

View Profile   IP Logged
Cri Azzolini
Community Member

University of Parma, Italy
Re: switch capacitor integrator simulation
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2005, 8:47am

Hi Zheng,

probably you want to simulate the frequency response of your filter. In this case I suggest you the analysis PSS and PAC which are the steady-state and AC analysis for a periodic circuit (like SC-filters).
The circuit should be fed with a PAC signal (you can use "vsource" or "port" in "analogLib") and the output voltage can be plotted from ADE with Result-> DirectPlot-> MainForm.
If you are not interested to the sidebands of the (sampled) output signal the "maximum sidebands" in PSS analysis and "harmonics" in PSS should be both set at 0 (base-band).

Bye,
     Cri

View Profile WWW cri.azzolini   IP Logged
c.h.zheng

Re: switch capacitor integrator simulation
Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2005, 11:23pm

Hi Cri,thank you!i will try according to your ideas,but if  you  have some reference about sc simulation,can you share?my email address:wwwzhenghao@163.com,thanks!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.