The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 5th, 2024, 5:33am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Property errors in Calibre LVS (Read 3127 times)
steven
Community Member

Property errors in Calibre LVS
Aug 20th, 2006, 10:57am

Hi,

I have a digital design GDSII file. After importing to Virtuoso to generate a layout view as well as obtaining the schematic, I do a LVS check (DRC has passed before LVS). There are some property errors of transistor width errors on some standard library cells. For example, I open the cell schematic view, one transistor width is 1.53u in an AND gate cell. But on the layout view, the specified active region in the REV (green color in my Virtuoso setup) is 0.54u. I don't know how to check if the specified region is corresponding to the transistor on the schematic view.

I am completely new to the LVS procedure and wonder why this could happened. If layout depends on the standard library, then this discrepancy should not be occurring, right? More important, any suggestions on how to solve them?

Thanks in advance.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.