The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Oct 4th, 2024, 1:15am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help about Gray & Meyer Anlys & Desgn Analog IC. (Read 5665 times)
Mosieur_Oiso

Help about Gray & Meyer Anlys & Desgn Analog IC.
Nov 28th, 2006, 8:29am

Hi,
I heard about a manual with solutions for all the exercises in "Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits" (Gray, Hurst, Lewis & Meyer), but it seems like it can be downloaded from www.wiley.com only by University teachers. Cry Could someone help me to find it?
Thanks for help...

View Profile   IP Logged
loose-electron
Senior Fellow

Best Design Tool =
Capable Designers

San Diego California
Re: Help about Gray & Meyer Anlys & Desgn Analog I
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2006, 9:13am

If you can prove that you are teaching a class in the subject, then you can get the book for free and also the answer book.

What's coming donw here is that they don't want students to get all the answers to the homework problems....

Trying to beat the system?  ;D

Jerry Twomey
www.effectiveelectrons.com
Read My Electronic Design Column Here
Contract IC-PCB-System Design - Analog, Mixed Signal, RF & Medical
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Croaker

Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2006, 7:44pm

Does beating the system mean learning the material?  ;)  I am one of those weirdos who believe the point of education is to get educated, and if having the solutions helps, great!

For those who just want to learn, in school or not, it's very helpful to have the solutions.  You give the problem a shot, and can actually check to see if you did it right.  If you didn't, you can fix the problem.  

Yeah, you are kind of cheating IF the prof expects you to do problems out of the book.  Then again, the prof might be a little too lazy to make up original problems.

I've got an ever-growing library of textbooks and find them a lot more valuable to me if I have the solutions manuals.  I've tried to contact publishers in the past and told them I am using their books for my own self-study, but they won't release the manuals to non-profs.

I'm not sure if there are any good Schaum series type books for IC design.

View Profile   IP Logged
qiushidaren
Community Member

I am a lovely
MOSFET!

Chengdu
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2006, 7:21pm

Hi dear friends, I have the solution manual that you want, but it looks like this forum doesn’t permit attachment, so maybe it is a little bit hard for me to send this manual to you cuz it is about 15M. Embarrassed

Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2006, 4:24pm

The solution guide provided by Terry for "Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits" by Gray, Hurst, Lewis, and Meyer has been moved. It can be viewed or downloaded by clicking on the following link: http://designers-guide.org/Books/solutions-gray01.pdf

avlsi
Community Member

singapore
Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2007, 4:05am

The link given is removed. Please place the solutions at any other place. This will help a lot.

Winners never Quit,Quitters never Win
View Profile   IP Logged
Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2007, 8:14am

I'm afraid the solutions manuals were removed at the request of the publisher.

-Ken

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.