The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 16th, 2024, 10:16pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
passing parameters from verilog-a  to ADE (Read 3087 times)
just started

usa
passing parameters from verilog-a  to ADE
Aug 21st, 2007, 9:08pm

Hi

I am working with a verilog-a code. I wish to be able to pass one of the parameters in that code to
ADE. Maybe I am supposed to create a paramter by that name in the CDF or something...
cannot find any suitable link that can help...if anyone knows please tell me...

View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: passing parameters from verilog-a  to ADE
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2007, 6:03am

just started wrote on Aug 21st, 2007, 9:08pm:
Hi

I am working with a verilog-a code. I wish to be able to pass one of the parameters in that code to
ADE. Maybe I am supposed to create a paramter by that name in the CDF or something...
cannot find any suitable link that can help...if anyone knows please tell me...

Pass a parameter from Verilog-A to ADE?  That sounds backwards.  Do you mean, you want to be able to set a parameter for an instance that is modeled with Verilog-A?  Creating the CDF parameter would be a good start; I don't know if your netlister needs some changes, too.

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
just started

usa
Re: passing parameters from verilog-a  to ADE
Reply #2 - Aug 23rd, 2007, 8:08am

Actually I did get it...created a output voltage node in the code...passed the parameter to that node and passed that node to ADE...i wish to run monte carlo on that parameter...

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.