The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 20th, 2024, 8:15am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
12bit SAR ADC Area Evalution (Read 2708 times)
qiushidaren
Community Member

I am a lovely
MOSFET!

Chengdu
12bit SAR ADC Area Evalution
Jul 21st, 2009, 1:41am

Hi all,
Our company wants to buy a 12bit SAR ADC IP in our car electric system, so the robustness of this ADC is very important. Can you friends give me a general area evalution of such kind of ADC?

Best regards,
Terry

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: 12bit SAR ADC Area Evalution
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2009, 3:47am

Your question is way too vague and open ended. You need to be more specific in exactly what you want to know, and in particular what the parameters of the end application are - even simple things like sample rate, linearity, power would give some kind of clue for people to answer.

I can't even think of how to answer your question - do you need to have everything explained from the ground up (which would take some time), or what?

Vague questions get vague answers, I'm afraid.

Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
hbchens

Re: 12bit SAR ADC Area Evalution
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2009, 8:49am

Our company can provide 12-bit SAR ADC IP& professional advice for you.If you want to buy this kinds of ADC,Please contact me.Sylarchen@aicestar.com.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.