The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 3rd, 2024, 3:43am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AnanalogArtist Multidimensional correlation from MC (Read 1682 times)
tisiman

Sophia Antipolis, France
AnanalogArtist Multidimensional correlation from MC
Jan 06th, 2011, 8:37am

Hello

I am simulating with Monte Carlo (cadence 5.1, Analog Artist). The tool lets me only do a scatter plot with a "best fit line". This is nice, but I would like to make some correlations with to more parameters (e.g. finding out the correlation to a multitude of parameters like Ids_n Ids_p Ileak_n Ileak_p,...).
1) Is there a simple way to do this?
2) If I have to export to excel, I miss the expressions in the data file to find out which row corresponds to which expression. A simple way to add the headers from mcparam to mcdata?

Thanks a lot.

Living in the French Silicon Valley
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: AnanalogArtist Multidimensional correlation from MC
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2011, 9:03am

There's some nice stuff in ADE XL in IC61 which does similar things - but in IC5141, I think you may need to sure something like the code in http://support.cadence.com/wps/mypoc/cos?uri=deeplinkmin:ViewSolution;solutionNu... - this provides functions to read the mcparam/mcdata (using SKILL) and then extract various data from it. So you could use that as a starting point.

Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.