The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 17th, 2024, 3:34pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hsim mos temperature setting (Read 1187 times)
Ale

Turin, Italy
hsim mos temperature setting
Feb 08th, 2011, 2:01am

Hello everybody!
I have a problem with Synopsys HSIM.
I want to set a particular temperature for each element of my circuits (mainly mos, resistors and capacitors). Normally the 'dtemp' parameter is used for each element to specify the difference between the element temperature and the circuit temperature. In my simulations this works for resistors and capacitors but not for mos transistors, and I don't know why.
I tried the same netlist with Synopsys HSPICE and it works. Setting different element temperatures I get different results, while in HSIM results are always the same!

Am i doing it in the wrong way? Reading the HSIM user guide, I found that the 'dtemp' parameter is normally recognized for mos transistors.

Is there someone who experienced the same problem or knows how i can work around it, please?

Thanks!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.