The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 24th, 2024, 7:39am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Accessing the model library file section using Skill or Ocean (Read 54 times)
Merrick

Accessing the model library file section using Skill or Ocean
Mar 23rd, 2011, 1:49pm

We have a custom corner generation tool for Cadence ADE that creates netlists for various combinations of design variables, temperatures, etc.  and launches the simulation on an SGE queue using ocean.  The device corner is manipulated through the section of the model library file.  

Using this tool, I can run corners quickly and then run an ocean script to post process the results.  I always like to verify the design variables and temperature using VAR() to ensure that there wasn't a typo on the inputs to the corner generation tool.  The one thing that I'm unable to verify, however, is the device corner.  Is there a direct way through Skill or Ocean to find the section of the model library file that was used ?

Thanks,
Merrick

View Profile   IP Logged
bernd

Munich/Germany
Re: Accessing the model library file section using Skill or Ocean
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2011, 6:37am

o_currentSession = asiGetCurrentSession( )
asiGetEnvOptionVal( o_currentSession  'modelFiles )

Returns the model file plus section, then it should be easy to get the section only.

* bernd

Just another lonesome cad guy
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.