The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 17th, 2024, 4:20pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ius82+Faild to open Spectre Simulation Image Generation library (Read 2832 times)
randysong

ius82+Faild to open Spectre Simulation Image Generation library
May 29th, 2011, 11:58pm

Failed to open Spectre Simulation Image Generation library with error: libgfortran.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory or file is not valid ELFCLASS32 library.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
How to solve this?
I can find the libgfortran.so.1 in the directory /eda/ius82/tools/lib and my system is Ubuntu10.10.

alias lmli2='/eda/ic610/tools/bin/lmgrd -c /eda/ic610/share/license/cadence.dat'
export OA_HOME=/eda/ic610/OA
export CDS_ROOT=/eda/ic610
export IUS=/eda/ius82
export MMSIM_ROOT=/eda/mmsim
export AMS_HED=/eda/ic610/share/bin
export CDS_LIC_FILE=5280@haoyu-i5
export LM_LICENSE_FILE=$CDS_ROOT/share/license/cadence.dat:$IUS/share/license/ius82.dat

export CDS_Netlisting_Mode=Analog
export PATH=$MMSIM_ROOT/tools/bin:$MMSIM_ROOT/tools/spectre/bin:$MMSIM_ROOT/share/bin:$
CDS_ROOT/tools/bin:$CDS_ROOT/tools/dfII/bin:$IUS/tools/dfII/bin:$IUS/share/bin:$
IUS/tools/bin:$PATH
export MOZILLA_HOME=/usr/bin/netscape

View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: ius82+Faild to open Spectre Simulation Image Generation library
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2011, 12:39pm

This doesn't belong in this forum area; "Circuit Simulators" might be more appropriate.

I'm surprised not to see
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=
somewhere, with some good paths after the =.  

This might help it find libgfortran.so.1:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/eda/ius82/tools/lib

But if you set that, then you will likely find that there are other library files it can't find, that are in the default LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.