The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Sep 2nd, 2024, 11:17pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
why is the output of GM-C bandpass filter still resonating in voltage reference? (Read 1232 times)
dashing

melbourne
why is the output of GM-C bandpass filter still resonating in voltage reference?
Oct 14th, 2011, 7:45pm

Hi all, I encountered a problem of the gmc bandpass filter, which is like the picture attached saying, the output of the filter is not actually the envelop with 1M LO and 10k signal, furthermorem the tran output of the cadence seems to be resonating in reference voltage, in contrast, I think it should be zero resonate in dc voltage reference.
So I got confused abt it and I don not know what is wrong with it? could anybody help me and give me any guidance? that will be appreciated. thanks a lot~~
plus: (the LO is square wave with 1MHZ and the signal is around 10K, thus the last two graph showned in the picture is the output of the gmc filter)

8GIU246UFWU9WK.jpg
View Profile dashing dashing dash0415@gmail.com   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.