The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Aug 2nd, 2024, 7:21am
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How long does analog circuit design take? (Read 2703 times)
loose-electron
Senior Fellow

Best Design Tool =
Capable Designers

San Diego California
Re: How long does analog circuit design take?
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2012, 12:50pm

boe wrote on Mar 9th, 2012, 12:10pm:
philcorb wrote on Mar 9th, 2012, 1:17am:
Is there benefit from the 'impossible schedule'?  Can it ever be helpful, for example increasing speed/productivity?
If you find one, please let me know... YMMV but it tends to decrease productivity: You are behind schedule, after all, so some manager might try to give you more people to get you back on (the impossible) track. Unfortunately, adding more people to a late project makes it even later (and the team less efficient).
- B O E

Well Said!

Smiley

Jerry Twomey
www.effectiveelectrons.com
Read My Electronic Design Column Here
Contract IC-PCB-System Design - Analog, Mixed Signal, RF & Medical
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
philcorb

Re: How long does analog circuit design take?
Reply #16 - Mar 13th, 2012, 1:07am

philcorb wrote on Mar 9th, 2012, 1:17am:
I've tried following up the numetrics tool that you mentioned.  Not sure if the company is still in business.  I've tried to contact them but haven't had a response.  Anyone know if they still exist?

Just as follow up, I'm made contact with Numetrics and they are still in business.  Looks like I was having a bit of email trouble.  I'll be interested in what they can provide.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.