The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 16th, 2024, 2:38pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SpectreRF pnoise Save Options (Read 440 times)
Bradford Hunter

Austin, TX
SpectreRF pnoise Save Options
Sep 28th, 2013, 9:28am

I am running SpectreRF on a switched capacitor integrator to find the input referred electronic noise.  I need to post process the noise through a decimation type filter to find the total integrated noise at the output of a data converter.  I need to save about 200k data points (linear) from 0 to 50 MHz.  I run a pss analysis followed by a pnoise analysis.  The results look about right but I can't save more than 1k data points without the simulation time exceeding 24 hours.  I believe the issue is that the pnoise analysis wants to save noise information for each transistor in the design, for which there are hundreds.  Despite trying every save option imaginable, I cannot seem to get pnoise to stop saving information for each transistor.  I only need the "in" noise data points at the top-level of the pnoise raw data file.  Does anyone know how to address this issue?  Thank you for your help!  

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.