The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 20th, 2024, 8:29pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ADEXL - Comparing corner results (Read 3906 times)
pcardoso73

Portugal
ADEXL - Comparing corner results
Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:01pm

Dear all,

I would like to pose to you some questions regarding ADEXL:

1 - is there a way (Ocean maybe), to generate an expression at ADEXL that returns the name of the runing test ?
2 - When a run finishes with errors, is it possible to run just the corner(s) having errors and save all the results in the same run (eg. Interactive.0)?
3 - is it possible to do some mathematical treatment inside ADEXL of the results obtained across diverse before exporting the complete table ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Pedro

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: ADEXL - Comparing corner results
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2014, 1:48pm

Some answers:
1. I don't think this is possible with a public API. Why do you want it anyway?
2. You can use RMB->Re-run error/unfinished points over the history name in the data view assistant
3. I don't know what you mean - please clarify.

Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
pcardoso73

Portugal
Re: ADEXL - Comparing corner results
Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2014, 9:44am

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your reply.

I am runing simulations for several tests with ADEXL. As I have to do post-processing of the data, I need to save all the data into .csv files, having a csv per test. As the number of tests is large, I would like to automatize these tasks somehow.
Let's say I have tests with names as:
test_tran1, test_tran2 ... test_tranN.

Is it possible to generate a script that takes each test and saves the data on a csv, where the name of the file is the same as the name of the test ?

Regarding question 3, I believe it makes no sense because I was trying to do part of the post-processing on ADEXL, instead of using Matlab.

Your answer to question 2 works perfectly. Thanks.

Best regards,
Pedro

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.