The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 16th, 2024, 3:58pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help regarding splitters/combiners (Read 893 times)
sam_1987

Help regarding splitters/combiners
Jun 11th, 2014, 7:36pm

I'm working on a conducted interference test plan. I have one interferer network and one victim network as shown in the attached schematic. Each network has two transceivers. Transceivers belonging to the same network should exchange data frames. All these transceivers are interconnected using cables through splitters/combiners (rather than over the air) to exchange data. Interferer network is introducing interference to the victim DUT.
My question is would the splitters/combiners work for this application? In other words are they full duplex devices that can transfer signal bi-directionally? Also what would happen if a splitter/combiner (C1) has signal on both its sum port (Ps) and one of its input ports (P3)? Would that create a problem for other input/output ports (P3). Thanks for the help.
P. S. I'm using mini-circuits ZN4PD1-63+ combiner/splitter.

Sam

schematic_003.jpg
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.