The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 18th, 2024, 7:04am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Calculation of error in temperature sensor with respect to temperature in cadenc (Read 2362 times)
Mir

Kashmir
Calculation of error in temperature sensor with respect to temperature in cadenc
Jul 27th, 2015, 3:45am

Dear All,
I want to plot Error (oC) versus temperature for a temperature sensor in cadence virtuoso...Can anybody help me with this??
thnks

With Regards
View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: Calculation of error in temperature sensor with respect to temperature in cadenc
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2015, 1:50pm

I don't think you've given us enough information about what you're trying to do.  I'd guess you've got a temperature sensor that produces a voltage output on a node, and you'd like to run a dc sweep of "temp" and plot the difference between the node voltage and the actual value of temp.

Does Virtuoso complain about the difference in units?

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Tako
Community Member

Re: Calculation of error in temperature sensor with respect to temperature in cadenc
Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2015, 5:57am

@Mir
You're looking at something like this: http://community.cadence.com/cadence_technology_forums/f/38/t/33857 ?

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.