The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 19th, 2024, 9:24am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
mixed system simulation in cadence (Read 2846 times)
jovial

mixed system simulation in cadence
Oct 08th, 2015, 11:36am

hello all !!!
I want to simulate a circuit in "config" mode which has the following:
1) PMOS and NMOS from UMC_180nm library
2) a ideal comparator from ahdl library
3) a block whose functionality is written in verilog
4) an opamp using MOSs

When i am simulating it  using "ams" simulator , it is showing the following errors:

ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M1' of the unit 'p_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.switch:schematic'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M0' of the unit 'n_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.not:schematic'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M1' of the unit 'p_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.not:schematic'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M0' of the unit 'n_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.switch:schematic'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M1' of the unit 'p_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.switch:schematic'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M0' of the unit 'n_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.not:schematic'.
ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'M1' of the unit 'p_18_mm' is unresolved in 'new_afe_bunu.not:schematic'.
ncelab: *F,MAXERR: maximum error count reached (50).
ncelab: Memory Usage - 23.6M

Cn anyone help me how to run my simulation??????

View Profile   IP Logged
AMS_ei
Community Member

Re: mixed system simulation in cadence
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2017, 8:49am

Hi,

You may not include the technology library files.

Thank you.

Kind regards

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.