The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 17th, 2024, 6:34am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How can I know the small signal parameters that were used in PSS/PAC analysis? (Read 1520 times)
flyingRabbit

How can I know the small signal parameters that were used in PSS/PAC analysis?
Jan 03rd, 2016, 11:42am

Hi. I'm measuring the gain of a telescopic opamp with a CMFB circuit. Because my circuit contains a SC circuitry for common-mode feedback, I have done a PSS analysis followed by a PAC analysis.

With these simulations, I'd like to know the small signal parameters of each transistor that were calculated by the PSS analysis (such as the results of DC analysis). However, I don't know how to do it. After simulations, many folders are created, but none of them contain such information.

I've tried to insert "saveOpPoint("/I0/M6" ?operatingPoints "gm")" in my netlist, but the folder "pss-info" created by this new command does contain the exactly same small signal parameters of DC analysis. Of course, these parameters are not wanted since my SC CMFB circuit is not simulated properly.

Please help me out with this problem.

View Profile   IP Logged
flyingRabbit

Re: How can I know the small signal parameters that were used in PSS/PAC analysis?
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2016, 11:34am

I found that "saveOpPoint("/I0/M6" ?operatingPoints "gm") actually works well. I inserted this command to the ADE-generated OCEAN script. Hopefully this can be helpful to other beginners to OCEAN script like me.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.