The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 29th, 2024, 10:02pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any Amp Designers here? (Read 1908 times)
Blue

Any Amp Designers here?
Oct 05th, 2004, 5:00pm

Hello Group.

I am a developing an Electric Bass Amplifier, and need a little help - actually I need a "Venture Inventor".

The general idea is a great analog pre-amp (I have new one being developed) and mate it with a very high power, transparent, light, reliable design.  I think I can get a switching power supply to work well.

I need someone qualified and with time to take a MOSFET amp - 250 watt @8 - and convert it, or better yet make from scratch - a 750 watt amp?  I have the basic schematic, and think mosfets just get added in parallel to multiply the power, and of course the power supply has to be tripled too.  A fan is a given need.

I provide the case, preamp, switching power supply (unless you can help there too) assembly, marketing, distribution, sales - and need someone to do the power amp (Watts that you say?).

The best person will be someone who has done it before, and knows it's a "simple" job using off-the-shelf parts, properly mated. This person would ideally be a good electronically, with music as a hobby, willing to work for peanuts on protoypes, to be paid long and slow as the market is developed and units are sold - kind of a venture inventor.

Any Interest in this forum?

Blue

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.