The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 13th, 2024, 9:48am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
references on digital calibration of ADCs (Read 2095 times)
vivkr
Community Fellow

references on digital calibration of ADCs
Nov 26th, 2005, 7:47am

Hi,

I am new to digital calibration of pipelined ADCs and although I have read several papers on this topic, I have difficulties in reproducing the calibration schemes when I run some behavioral tests for these.

It seems to me that I have not understood the ideas correctly, and so am making errors when implementing the schemes.

It would be nice if someone could suggest a reference where atleast 1 detailed example is worked out showing how exactly the error is computed, scaled and removed.

Alternatively, if someone can provide a simple example of the same, that would be do just as well.

I am largely looking at schemes where the error in the transfer curve is measured by using later stages of an ADC and the result is used to correct the nonlinear transfer curve.

Thanks
Vivek

View Profile   IP Logged
panditabupesh
Community Member

Toronto
Re: references on digital calibration of ADCs
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2006, 1:45pm

Try 'Design Techniques for Parallel Pipeline ADC'  by Li Lin - available at  kabuki.eecs.berkeley.edu/~linli/

-bp

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.