The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 7th, 2024, 12:44am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An IEEE lecture on Power Amplifiers (Read 2915 times)
sandman
Community Member

An IEEE lecture on Power Amplifiers
May 07th, 2008, 6:05am

Hi,

Would anybody have this presentation titled - "RF Power Amplifiers, Classes A through S: How the Circuits Operate, How to Design Them, and When to Use Each", by Nathan Sokal ?

This lecture / tutorial was conducted in the IEEE+MTT - International Microwave Symposium 2000. A lovely lecture, but I can't seem to get my hands on this lecture, even through IEEE Xplore.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers !

View Profile   IP Logged
didac

There's a million
ways to see the
things in life

manresa,spain
Re: An IEEE lecture on Power Amplifiers
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2008, 3:05am

Hi,
It's not the same year(it's from 1997) but I suppose that is one of this papers/tutorials that propagates through several symposiums with minor changes on it(it indicates that it's an update from a tutorial from 1991),I've downloaded an it's 74 pages long: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/login.jsp?url=/iel3/4805/13282/00605386.pdf?ar...
Hope it helps,

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
sandman
Community Member

Re: An IEEE lecture on Power Amplifiers
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2008, 7:57am

Thanks a lot for the link ! Actually, I was looking for the 2000 version because I seem to have the 1997 version (scanned document, with pretty bad print) and was under the impression he might have updated his slides in the 2000 version.

I guess, they are, as u say, just minor variants of one another.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.