The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 21st, 2024, 7:25pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Switching arrangment in SC circuit (Read 1710 times)
tipu

Germany
Switching arrangment in SC circuit
Sep 25th, 2008, 8:17am

Hello everyone!

I am working on a bandpass Sigma Delta converter. The circuit consists of a resonator having 2 integrators and an analog feedback path. I am having some difficulties while trying to adjust the switches in the feed back.

Like my both integrators are delaying integrators.They are sampled on phase '1' and in phase '2' the accumulated charge in phase '1' is transfered to the  OTA.Same happens with the other integrator.

My question is which switching scheme should i use while modeling the feedback path from the output of the 2nd OTA to the input of the 1st OTA? IS it that i should sample the feedback input on the feedback capacitor during phase '2'?

View Profile   IP Logged
baohulu
Community Member

china
Re: Switching arrangment in SC circuit
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2008, 2:32am

hi, tupi
 I think you choose the "forward Euler" structure, you may need to feedback you 2nd ota output to both inputs of 1st ota and 2nd ota at phase1 to sample and phase2 to integrate

there is a paper may can help you
"Switched-Capacitor Bandpass Delta-Sigma A/D Modulation at 10.7 MHz"     JSSC, 1995, March

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.