The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Sep 2nd, 2024, 5:19am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Op-Amp circuit design help needed - unity gain and max 4 V output power (Read 2183 times)
hendrik

Op-Amp circuit design help needed - unity gain and max 4 V output power
Sep 23rd, 2011, 3:28am

Hi,

I would like to design an additive op-amp circuit with two voltages, one gained by 1 and the other gained by 3. The supply voltages dont matter, I have anything.

The input voltages are AC 1Vpp that should be AC 3Vpp at the output (gain 3) and an additiv bias that should be gained with unity gain to -1.8V.

The frequency behaviour should be quite linear up to some MHz. The cutoff frequency can be around 10 KHz, or much higher, this doesnt matter.

I've looked in some datasheets (OPA 600 for example) but I could find the right OP-Amp so far.

Can anybody tell me which one could fit? sheap ones ore expensive ones  - doesnt matter, they just should be available somehow.

Kind Regards,

Hendrik

View Profile   IP Logged
hendrik

Re: Op-Amp circuit design help needed - unity gain and max 4 V output power
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2011, 6:54am

hendrik wrote on Sep 23rd, 2011, 3:28am:
Hi,

I would like to design an additive op-amp circuit with two voltages, one gained by 1 and the other gained by 3. The supply voltages dont matter, I have anything.

The input voltages are AC 1Vpp that should be AC 3Vpp at the output (gain 3) and an additiv bias that should be gained with unity gain to -1.8V.

The U2 Signal is kind of noise-signal (Arbitrary Waveform) and has a in the spectrum a 3dB cut off frequency around 5kHz. Therefore, it is sufficient if the OP-Amp can drive frequencies within the Signal up so some Mhz. Lets say 10 MHz cuf off of the OP-amp is sufficient.

The frequency behaviour should be quite linear up to some MHz. The cutoff frequency can be around 10 KHz, or much higher, this doesnt matter.

I've looked in some datasheets (OPA 600 for example) but I could find the right OP-Amp so far.

Can anybody tell me which one could fit? sheap ones ore expensive ones  - doesnt matter, they just should be available somehow.

Kind Regards,

Hendrik

OP-Amp_scheme.png
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.